Monday 25 August 2014

Father's Day Ideas

With Father's Day only a couple of weeks away here in Australia, I thought it was time to get moving and get organised!

We have had a bit of a wet end to our season of Winter here and the rain and cold weather has meant that my little boy and I have been sick all week. So, in saying all that, it has been the perfect atmosphere to snuggle on the lounge with my precious boy and search some cute Father's Day craft ideas! Check out my Pinterest page to get some sweet ideas to do with your students or little ones!

I am the type of person who has always loved to do handmade crafty activities and now that I have my little man by my side it is even more fun! Sometimes I wonder who has more fun doing them him or me?! We recently celebrated my husbands birthday and made this cute fishing craft.....you can find my inspiration for this on my Laugh and Learn Pinterest page!

Keep posted to see what Father's Day craft I decide to do for this year as I have something a little different in mind....


 Apologies for the crease on the left side of the picture, someone got a tad excited when giving it to his Papá!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vanessa! What a darling idea! Love it!! Fun blog idea. Thanks so much for sharing it with me!

    xx
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Erin :) Means a lot xx

    ReplyDelete