Friday 22 August 2014

Welcome To My Blog!

Hi and welcome to my blog!

This has been something I have wanted to do for years but for many different reasons never got around to doing it. Today I have finally decided to take the leap and just dive in!

As a Catholic teacher I wanted to be able to make a difference in the lives of my students in both a fun and meaningful way while still being able to be a stay at home mamma when the time came. So, just before having my little boy I decided to take a step back from mainstream teaching and began my own tuition business.
I currently work from my home studio so that I can be a stay home mamma to my little boy....in my eyes I have the best of both worlds and am extremely blessed!


I hope you find some useful ideas and activities for your children or students and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment