Monday 1 December 2014

A Little Bit Of Everyday....

I have been a little MIA lately and for that I apologise. This has been one heck of a year for us......seems like when it rains, it pours for us and it has been for many months.

I have procrastinated for so very long about posting another blog post. Countless times I had begun writing a new post and just as soon as I had written a few lines I deleted it. Can't really tell you why because I am not so sure myself. We are going through a lot here in our neck of the woods, I am feeling pulled in so many different directions and truth be told, I just haven't been able to focus on much else.
I am in a funny place in that I think I am trying to find myself I guess you could say! I am getting close to turning 30 and looking back on what I have achieved so far has had me wondering, questioning, evaluating and reflecting......a midlife crisis I have been saying! Haha!

So this post is simply to touch base, say 'hello' and let you all know I haven't forgotten about my little blog, I have just been a little pre-occupied..

I thought I'd share some everyday photos of our adventures lately.....not all that exciting but might help me get back into the swing of posting a little more consistently.

We spent a fair amount of time at my parents beautiful home and made a sweet Jesus-inspired Halloween craft.

We have been devouring the most divine pizzas in Australia.....made by my amazing and talented husband at his  Pizzeria.....and we have been rejuvenating with some yummy fresh juices while baking cupcakes and cookies!

We have pottered in the garden and had our first rose and gardenia of the season bloom! We also have harvested some of home grown produce :)

We have enjoyed unseasonably hot Spring days wading in our little pool and re-organising our playroom!

When I look back and reflect on these photos I get reminded that life is good and life is precious....I am so very blessed....savour and cherish each day x


No comments:

Post a Comment