Sunday 28 December 2014

Better Late Than Never....

I know I am a few days behind but this festive season caught me a little off guard and snuck up on me! So from my little family to yours, I hope you had a magical and memorable Christmas celebrating the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ! We had an amazing day with family and seeing my little man's big brown eyes light up all day and night with everything Christmas just made our day that extra special. I have always loved Christmas (and any other celebration through the year!) but with our little man around things just seem so much more amazing and make me feel so very blessed!

I also wanted to stop by and let you know that things will be quiet on the blog and fb front as we are going on a much awaited for family holiday to relax and spend some quality time together making memories! Once we return and life returns back to normal I will be sure to do a photo dump of all the happenings we have had going on lately!

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year, may it bring love and happiness xx

No comments:

Post a Comment