Saturday 13 December 2014

End Of Year Christmas Gift

Each year as Term 4 comes to a close I like to give my students a gift, acknowledging their hard work through the year. As I have a number of students on my books I can only give each one something small otherwise it would become an expensive exercise! The last two years I have given the Smartie Pants gift. I used it back when I was teaching my Year 1's and have used it with my tuition students the last two years. It is always such a hit with parents and children alike!

This year I have been super busy and time just passed me by, before I knew it the final two weeks of the term was upon us. After perusing so many cute ideas on Pinterest I decided to go with the cute little reindeer idea and so far it has been a hit with both the little ones and older ones!

The idea was so simple and easy to make. After finding a stencil of a reindeer, I outlined it onto green board drew on eyes and a smile and finally cut out the nose. Then with a a piece of tape, I stuck a strawberry flavoured Chupa Chup to the back and created Rudolph! Not the most creative gift this year but it definitely had the cute factor!



No comments:

Post a Comment