Wednesday 24 September 2014

Laugh and Learn Favourites

I have a new found love. The Melissa and Doug hand crafted toy range. I am currently obsessed with these gorgeous toys and puzzles!

I bought my son his first puzzle many months ago and my goodness does he adore playing with it! He knows his colours and shapes and matches them now with ease so of course I decided it only right to buy him one or two more! I got him a latch puzzle and a magnetic fishing puzzle both of which are providing him hours of fun and learning which makes us both happy! Each puzzle encourages colour recognition, hand-eye co-ordination, fine motor development, number identification and animal recognition.

The Melissa and Doug range is huge and many are hand crafted which I absolutely adore! In my opinion they are a mamma and teachers dream....they are bright, colourful, fun, encourage so many vital learning and developmental skills and most importantly let children Laugh and Learn at the same time! What's not to love, seriously?!

A well loved and well used Shape Puzzle! 

The Magnetic Fishing Puzzle. 
Encourages so many crucial skills for littlies.


The Latch Puzzle



Such a beneficial puzzle for fine motor development and hand-eye co-ordination! 
Love Love Love it!





I have so many useful posts coming up soon that I am so excited to share with you all. Be sure to share and like our Facebook page for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment