Wednesday 3 September 2014

Bath Time Fun

Decided to change up bath time for my little man tonight! Normally, he has his usual bath toys but I have started to notice that he has grown a bit bored of the same bath toys day in day out.

So, tonight I decided to switch it up and gave him some soft foam bath toys which he had a ball with! Each foam piece connects to another to make an animal...making it more like a puzzle for bath time. He loved it! The water against the foam makes them stick to any smooth surface when wet! Such a simple but fun bath toy that made for lots of games and entertainment during tonights bath time!

We got this fun toy from my little man's Nonna but after doing my own research I soon realised you can make your very own and then customise them to suit your child's interest! Pop on over to my Laugh and Learn 4 Kids Pinterest page to see some fun hand made ideas that I plan to give a go myself! The ideas are endless! Pop back soon to see what we make!





2 comments:

  1. I love foam bath toys! Best thing is they don't go yucky inside like the toys that fill up with water do. Love the puzzle idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could not agree more! Makes bath time clean up a breeze :)

    ReplyDelete